Who doesn’t love smoothies?? Smoothies can fill you up with whole food goodness that are as nutrient packed as you want. Make a thicker one for a meal replacement or make an icy watered down for a refreshing pick me up.
Too many times I see people get bogged down with ingredients and over complicate their smoothies. But simple smoothies can be just as fulfilling and offer as much nutrition. 3 Ingredient smoothies are so simple that my kids can make them themselves with no mess in the kitchen (Bonus!)
Here are some inspiration for you. You get the point… find 3 ingredients blend a voila! Note… If your fruit isn’t frozen then ice becomes your 4th ingredient!
- About 1 heaping cup of frozen mixed berries
- 6 ounces Strawberry Yogurt (conventional yogurt or dairy free)
- about 1 cup Unsweetened Cashewmilk (or your favorite milk)
Original recipe: Averie Cooks
Banana Blueberry Chocolate Smoothie
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- Blend with 1/2 to 1 cup liquid.
Original recipe: Hello Natural
Cherry Vanilla Protein Smoothie
- 1 cup cherries, pitted, frozen
- 1 cup coconut milk, from carton
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
Original recipe: Peanut Butter & Peppers
Peanut Butter Banana Apple Smoothie
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup crushed ice
Original recipe: Kevin & Amanda